Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AZ to CA Login/Join

posted
Hello,
Looking for mutual transfer from Mesa AZ to CA - at the moment open for N or S CA.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 04 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am looking for a transfer to mesa! i am in lake havasu. i know its not cali but closer! maybe we can work a three way? let me know

Posts: 21 | Registered: 31 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
call me during the day if you wanna talk transfer. 928 550-0001

posted Hide Post
still in lake havasu. its close to cali....beautiful lake.....Smiler

posted Hide Post
If San Diego interests you - please email me at jrvanselow@msn.com or call my cell 224-456-3040!!! Thanks!

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Paso Robles CA are you still loking for trade ?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 08 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am just outside of Portland, OR. Would love to get to Mesa to be near relatives in Apache Junction! Great office in Canby, all LLV's, no H routes. Diane at lilykindsaints@gmail.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 19 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI.My name is Chrisy I live in Simi Valley Ca.Are you still looking to transfer to Ca.Simi Valley is 1hr from LA and 35min from beaches.my cell 805-217-0009 thank you Chrisy

Posts: 7 | Registered: 08 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ARE YOU STILL LOOKING TO TRANSFER TO CA. I LIVE IN PASO ROBLES CA. ITS ON THE CENTRAL COAST.PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AT DANIELLEM1416@HOTMAIL.COM OR CALL ME AT 805-239-2066 my name is CHRIS MORGAN

Posts: 14 | Registered: 08 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your reply. I'm only intrested in Oregon now. Good luck and God Bless.

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your reply. I use to live in Simi Valley. Off Sycamore Rd and Alamo. I'm only interested in Oregon now. Good luck and God Bless.

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Craig - Are you in Chandler,AZ? If so, I think I may have a transfer where you could get to Oregon! Please contact me at jrvanselow@msn.com.

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where in southern california is your interest.. do you have another contact number or email addie.. johnny

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your reply. I'm in Las Vegas,NV. I need to transfer to Oregon. If you think you can help I'm all ears! Thank you.

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

posted Hide Post
Hello again. What part of Oregon are we looking at to transfer? Thank you.

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064