Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Fort Myers, Fl to Houston, TX area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort Myers, Fl to Houston, TX area Login/Join

posted
Need to get to the Houston, Tx area due to my fiancés transfer in the Air Force. Areas are Pearland, Friendswood, League City, Clear Lake, Pasadena, Deer Park, and any other location near Ellington Field. Ill take anything within an hour or so or whether there are LLVs or not I just need to get out there. Contact me at 941-661-6716 or coop1121@live.com

Posts: 27 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steph, I have a three way transfer possibility for you. Terrie from Carrollton, Tx want to come here to Santa Fe, New Mexico. I want to transfer to Fort Meyers. Let me know if your are interested, if Carrolton would be a possibility. 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone else is interested in this mix, I'm in Boynton Beach, & I need to get over to the west coast of FL, so if anyone is interested, let me know!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Austin Texas, let me know as I can take fort meyers .Joe.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 15 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Dallas,tx..2145669629

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steph, If the Boynton Beach office has LLVs, I'm willing to try a three way swap and go there - you come to Pearland and Cstratton can go to Fort Myers. Alan (daking58@att.net or 843-830-1806).

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will include 2003 S10 pickup with a transfer. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM for yours in Myrtle Beach, SC the Florida coast. Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Ride in one of the many incredible hot air balloons that canvas the sky. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. Enjoy skiing an hour away - the famous Taos ski area. Low price rentals - great area for singles or married with family. 3-way exchange would work. 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Sandra I'm in Houston texas Pearland Post Office I'm looking to transfer to Miami florida to go back home to my son.If you can fine someone near miami area I can transfer with you .Email:sndmt74@gmail.com

Posts: 32 | Registered: 17 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post