Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    All LLV's mild winters Central Illinois to Spokane Washington
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All LLV's mild winters Central Illinois to Spokane Washington Login/Join

posted
Two cities of almost 200,000 people with all city and rural carriers working out of the same building..40plus rural routes and 100plus city routes for job security for your extended family. All of the growth is going to the rural routes in Bloomington and Normal Illinois...Looking for this Mutual Transfer to happen at the end of summer of 2018..We have beautiful sunset and many small farm communities close by the city to choose from if you prefer not to live in the city...Lets talk

Posts: 23 | Location: This office has two cities combined with the 40plus rural routes with LL | Registered: 30 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great management here in Bloomington Illinois office..Very flexible when it comes to taking time off in this formulated office..There are two malls and plenty of shopping in the area with beautiful sunsets..I am ready to change to the mountains where My family belongs so if this thriving area of CENTRAL ILLINOIS interest you, please contact me so we can plan this out..309-262-4994 or westerhousebryan41@gmail.com

Posts: 23 | Location: This office has two cities combined with the 40plus rural routes with LL | Registered: 30 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post