Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone in NC or northern/coastal SC want Columbus GA(90 m south of Atlanta)?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in NC or northern/coastal SC want Columbus GA(90 m south of Atlanta)? Login/Join

posted
Really want to transfer soon, to be near my children/grandchildren. 12 routes in a city office, all have LLVs, no pre sorted flats!Columbus is a great town, the 2nd largest in GA with no traffic and the #2 public HS in the STATE!Newly opened urban whitewater course. Lots to do, 4 hrs from the Gulf.

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, im a rural carrier in columbia,south carolina and i wanted to know when u were trying to leave and also what is your route, a H, J, or K.

Posts: 20 | Location: Columbia, south carolina | Registered: 14 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to know were u still interest on moving to south carolina. If so im interest in moving to columbus, Ga to be close to family also.

Posts: 20 | Location: Columbia, south carolina | Registered: 14 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to find a transfer from murphy ,nc.I don't know if you are interested
or not.My rt is a 44k and 57 miles long .All rts are povs.How long is your rt,and what is it evaled at?Your po uses only llvs?Let me know if you are interested.Thank you ,maillady1963

Posts: 16 | Registered: 18 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post