Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Mt Pleasant,S.C. to or Ocala Fl area, Inverness,Crystal River,Brooksville
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mt Pleasant,S.C. to or Ocala Fl area, Inverness,Crystal River,Brooksville Login/Join

posted
Mt Pleasant is 5 minutes from downtown Charleston,SC - all LLV's

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Debbie Hommell,

Posts: 65 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bluffton,Sc ( near Hilton Head and Savannah,Ga)

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Columbia South Carolina. I have a 43 H with LLV all provided. There are 5 p.o in the cluster so its a chance you can get 1 of 5 offices. Two people are set to retire in the next couple months and growth will be added to my route with no ETA. If you are serious, call me at 8177938854
My name is Shawn! I did a transfer before to get out of Texas so I could have wider options to transferring to other places. So I know it takes maybe 2-3 months to get the ball rolling in getting a transfer.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 02 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I am from Lancaster PA, looking for a transferir to South Carolina, mt pleasant look good for me, maybe a there way can work for us.

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Columbus GA and would take either Mt Pleasant, or Columbia SC, and will sign for either asap.

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still need Fla. If we can find someone in Fl to take Columbus that would be great.

posted Hide Post
Sorry, I need Vero Beach,fl or I'm looking at Ocala,Brooksville or inverness Fl area. elsiemurt@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Debbie Hommell:
VERO BEACH OR OCALA,FL AREA
ALL ROUTES HAVE LLV'S AND IT'S 5 MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON,SC elsiemurt@yahoo.com or 772-538-1021

posted Hide Post
might consider, I am 50 minutes south of Ocala, would that help?

usps1005

Posts: 27 | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where and tell me about the office. LLV'S? call me 772-538-1021

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie Hommell:
Where and tell me about the office. LLV'S? call me 772-538-1021
or elsiemurt@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Still offering Columbus GA as a 3 way option. I would LOVE Mt Pleasant, or Columbia, SC

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get to the EAST coast. Anyone interested in Santa Fe, NM we could make a 3 way transfer work!

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post