Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Gainesville, FL to Connecticut, outskirts of NYC, or northern Arizona
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gainesville, FL to Connecticut, outskirts of NYC, or northern Arizona Login/Join

posted
Anyone interested in Gainesville, FL? ready to sign asap.

Posts: 28 | Location: Durham, CT | Registered: 25 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by speakingintongues:
Anyone interested in Gainesville, FL? ready to sign asap.
Hi,would you like Germantown,MD? If you are please we can try three what transfer. I’m trying to get closer to Brevard County,FL. Office have 20 rural routes all LLV postal vehicles. My name is Jose. My email is Jose.a.gonzales@gmail.com or text or call at 202-744-2250. Thank you!!

Posts: 27 | Registered: 01 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in CT. Not sure which area in CT you're looking for.

Posts: 6 | Location: CT | Registered: 17 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi where in Connecticut are you?

Posts: 28 | Location: Durham, CT | Registered: 25 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anywhere 20 minutes from New Haven or closer to NYC would be great

posted Hide Post
Where are you in Connecticut?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by speakingintongues:
Where are you in Connecticut?

I'm in eastern CT about an hour and 10 mins from new Haven.

Posts: 6 | Location: CT | Registered: 17 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bummer that's a little too far for me!

posted Hide Post
BWeaver I may know of someone if FL who may be interested. Feel free to email me at cski2345 at aol

Posts: 84 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, would you be interested in Monmouth County NJ?

Posts: 11 | Registered: 09 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you have any interest in the Philly area or Livingston Manor NY?

Posts: 84 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I have a carrier that is on Long Island and wants to come here to Virginia. And I would like Gainesville please

Posts: 11 | Registered: 09 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post