Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Sothwest/central, FL to Eastern TN or western NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sothwest/central, FL to Eastern TN or western NC Login/Join

posted
I'm still looking for a nice route in TN or NC for a transfer. This route is a piece of cake 41K route in small,rural (but growing) town of Parrish FL. Just got LLV. We have 12 routes in a brand new PO. 10 of them have LLV's. Parrish is just minutes from the beaches, Tampa, St. Pete, and Sarasota. 90 minutes to Orlando. Great boss, supervisor, and co-workers. Looking for something similar. All offers considered. Will consider anything in the future as well. If you are considering a move next year, let me know. Will also consider 3 ways. If you would rather call me my number is 941-981-3622. Thanks, JACOB

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jacob,

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about memphis,tn

Posts: 1 | Registered: 14 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jacob, Needing to transfer to Tampa area from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, mild 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com 805 710-9080

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am located in northeast, TN-Johnson City and am looking to move back to FL. Please email me at loppedoffhead1@gmail.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: 11 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jacob, have you gotten your transfer yet? I am working on a 3 or 4 way transfer. please email me at chrismdaless@yahoo.com my phone is 214-923-5997 let me know please . thank you.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 07 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Murphy NC, 2 hours north of Atlanta. Are u still looking? 828-557-8064

Posts: 12 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post