Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IN to FL Login/Join

posted
Central IN looking for West Central Florida, planning on a move next Summer, 43H, LLV, 18 RR office

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you find your transfer?

Posts: 8 | Registered: 28 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, Im still in Indiana!

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Husband about to make regular in Parrish, FL. We live 50 min south of Tampa and 30 min north of Sarasota on the gulf side. We would like to move back to Indiana. Your spot would work for us. Still need that transfer?

Posts: 18 | Registered: 05 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I am. How quickly are you looking to move? Ruralroute1109@hot mail.com

posted Hide Post
Is this Amy that asked me would SanDiego be a possibilty? If so where in SD and where is it you wanna go?

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, but I need to go to Florida, and there originally was a lady in San Diego that wanted to come to my office in Indiana. You told me the lady in San Diego told you she has now made plans to move to KY. Is that correct?

posted Hide Post
not really sure because I need California have had several in the works and someone backs out after paperwork is ready to be signed I will look back through my emails to see Thanks

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amy,
I'm trying to get to Parrish Fl or Brooksville/Springhill Fl Do you know who it was that had the route there? and wanted mine?
I'm in Bonita Springs Fl 15 mins from Ft Myers Fl thanks

quote:
Originally posted by Amy1109:
Central IN looking for West Central Florida, planning on a move next Summer, 43H, LLV, 18 RR office

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Karen,
I don't know who wants Bonita Springs Fl I'm 15 mins to Ft Myers Fl but I'm looking for Parrish Fl or Springhill/Brooksville Fl. Can you let me know who has either route and info on the route?
Also, who would possibly want mine? Thanks
sab0004@hotmail.com 203-233-5098

quote:
Originally posted by KarenFL:
Husband about to make regular in Parrish, FL. We live 50 min south of Tampa and 30 min north of Sarasota on the gulf side. We would like to move back to Indiana. Your spot would work for us. Still need that transfer?

posted Hide Post
Amy,
I forgot to leave you my contact info sab0004@hotmail.com 203-233-5098 Bonita Springs Fl(15 mins to Ft Myers) trying to get to Parrish Fl or Spring Hill Fl thanks
I am ready and postmaster approved
This is a long shot looking like a 4 or 6 way
but worth a try

quote:
Originally posted by Amy1109: