Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    West Palm Beach FL to Tennessee, Georgia mountains area, Seattle area , Oregon or sf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

West Palm Beach FL to Tennessee, Georgia mountains area, Seattle area , Oregon or sf Login/Join

posted
I'm looking to transfer into Tennessee close to the Gatlinburg area Nashville might be fine Oregon in the mountains close to Portland Seattle area or San Francisco area these areas I would really like to transfer to I live in Greenacres Florida most routes are k routes and mine is a 46 k if interested please let me know and they all have llvs
Tell me where your at and let's see what we can do.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Larry E Demers,

Posts: 9 | Registered: 25 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am very interested in your office. I visited it last January. I am from central Alabama. A lady from Waterford Michigan needs my route. Maybe we can help you with a 3,4,5 way. We are very serious about transferring. call or text me @205-617-3969

Posts: 56 | Registered: 29 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. Let me know if Santa Fe, NM would interest you. All LLV office. Mountain views, artist community. Or if you would be interested in the L.A. area in CA. thesunnydaze@yahoo.com

Posts: 50 | Registered: 02 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me do some research on the New Mexico area and I will let you know sorry for the late response

posted Hide Post
No problem. Just let me know if you're interested thesunnydaze@yahoo.com
A few more details about my office: No FSS (which is a good thing), 50+ routes in 2 branches. city/rural mix. All LLVs. Flexible start times. All of NM and AZ is in the same district.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: High Life,

Posts: 50 | Registered: 02 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey highlife what's the odds being on the bottom of the barrel there I would get a k route it's easier to text thanks 561-723-0349

posted Hide Post
Hi Larry
Im from a small office in Oregon there are 4 k routes and 1 h route. I'm pretty sure ou would end up with my route or another k route as the lady who does theh route hasno interest in switching. My office is inbetween the coastal mountain range and the cascade mountain range in the willamette valley in a small town called Dallas. It is a nice office with good management. Please call or text anytime 503-580-3030
email is oregontransfertoflorida@gmail.com
thanks Sharon Smiler

Posts: 17 | Registered: 25 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Albuquerque New Mexico? 8174545391

Posts: 33 | Registered: 08 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post