Find
Notify
Tools

Deleted Login/Join

posted
Deleted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Scott Muller,

Scott muller

Posts: 20 | Location: New Smyrna Beach  | Registered: 24 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love Fort Collins! 386-453-8286 call or text.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 19 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in okeechobee Fl?

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Springfield Vermont?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 05 November 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jstieber94:
Would you be interested in okeechobee Fl?

Hey sorry i haven't replied im actually currently working on a transfer to the space coast but if it falls through I will let you know for sure.

Scott muller

Posts: 20 | Location: New Smyrna Beach  | Registered: 24 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JeffInVT:
Any interest in Springfield Vermont?

Hey sorry I never got back to you. I'm currently working on a transfer to Fl. But as for New England I really wanna be close to the ocean. Thanks though.

Scott muller

posted Hide Post
Hello im in West Palm Beach Florida have some interest in that part of Colorado. Email me at baermitchell@yahoo.com or message back here

Posts: 31 | Registered: 05 November 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott, I'm in Pensacola, Florida, 45J/41K with LLV. About 15 minutes to some of the best beaches in the US. Good office. Transferred twice before. My apartment lease ends 30 Jan 2021, so I'm ready to do paperwork by first week of December. Call or text Alan -(843-830-1806) if interested.

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi sorry I haven't been checking the messages. Im currently working on a transfer for January hopefully it goes through. If not I will get back to you. Thanks

Scott muller

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mitchellbaer:
Hello im in West Palm Beach Florida have some interest in that part of Colorado. Email me at baermitchell@yahoo.com or message back here

Are you still looking for Colorado?

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey sorry I got a transfer to Florida. Im trying to figure out how to close this listing

Scott muller