Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NW Arkansas to California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NW Arkansas to California Login/Join

posted
NW Arkansas to Central or Northern California.
Due to health reasons husband needs to stay in California. Low cost of housing. Wonderful people! Four beautiful seasons.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 12 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in central Ca looking to go to central Oregon. If you can find anyone in Oregon that might want your route let me know. Maybe a possile 3 way transfer. Contact Tammy at mtnewboles@yahoo.com. I check it daily. Thanks.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 21 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where about in Central California?

posted Hide Post
Strathmore. Half way between Bakersfield and Fresno at the base of the Sierra Nevadas. Many bigger towns within 10-15 miles. I live in Springville and the other carriers live in Porterville.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 21 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still active. Anyone interested? mindymin@yahoo.com or call 916-223-1109

Thnaks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Karen,

posted Hide Post
It's been a while but I am still looking for a transfer to California. All of California will be considered. Thanks

posted Hide Post
is this post still active? thats about 2 hours from where I need to move closes one yet I am in Fountain Hills Az part of 3 offices of Scottsdale contact Kathy @ mommahobbit@aol.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would drive that far to work there was someone in Oregon that wanted Az I will see if I can find the post I DESPRITLEY NEED THIS ASAP how many rts in your office?

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post