Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Colorado Home Bound
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Home Bound Login/Join

posted
Hello Currently I reside in Texas looking to get home to Colorado. Have family not doing so well, and trying to get back. Please let me know. Ready to go asap.

432-381-4709

Posts: 45 | Location: Odessa Texas | Registered: 17 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Fort Lupton, CO looking to get to southcentral TN or Northern AL. My office is near Denver on the frontrange. Keep me in mind for a possible 3way or .... If you are still needing to get to CO.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 30 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am needing to get to Colorado asap. Would you want Odessa? I would do ft Lupton

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a lady in Montgomery that would come here if you want Montgomery then i can go there to co

posted Hide Post
hey are you interested in Odessa, TX? I know a lady messaged me before from Alabama in Montgomery but I need to get transfer paperwork started asap. please let me know. phone is fastest 432-381-4709
quote:
Originally posted by carla j.:
I am in Fort Lupton, CO looking to get to southcentral TN or Northern AL. My office is near Denver on the frontrange. Keep me in mind for a possible 3way or .... If you are still needing to get to CO.

Posts: 45 | Location: Odessa Texas | Registered: 17 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
do you still need colo? Im still needing Tn or north Al. Montgomery is too far south to work for me.

posted Hide Post
yes still looking, i am in Odessa Texas desperately trying to find someone to trade,

posted Hide Post
I'd LOVE Montgomery...I'm in Dickinson Tx. Keep me in mind for possible three way....

ibedelissa@aol.com

Posts: 38 | Registered: 30 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still needing CO? Im still needing Tn/Al area. Did u get it worked out?