Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Conway SC to anywhere in PA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conway SC to anywhere in PA Login/Join

posted
Looking for someone to transfer to Conway, SC 5 minutes to Myrtle Beach. To anywhere in PA. North east area would be perfect Wife is ill and need to move back to be closer to family

Posts: 10 | Registered: 28 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Pittsburgh pa
LLV office

Stacey M Brown

Posts: 9 | Registered: 05 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoot me a txt
734 819 0140
If interested

Stacey M Brown

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Northern Maryland?

Posts: 32 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 10 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john farber:
Looking for someone to transfer to Conway, SC 5 minutes to Myrtle Beach. To anywhere in PA. North east area would be perfect Wife is ill and need to move back to be closer to family

John,

Would you be interested in Northern Maryland?

Posts: 32 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 10 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John did u see my post about Pittsburgh??

Stacey M Brown

posted Hide Post
I know a guy near philadelphia that wants to come here in Clintwood va. I didn't want further north. I would be glad to go where u r. maybe we cn work out a 3 way. U can call or text 706-994-9597

Posts: 51 | Registered: 29 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This dude is not replying to anyone apparently he backed out it would be nice if you would let us all know you are not interested. There are people who are serious about moving not getting peoples hopes up!

Stacey M Brown

posted Hide Post
Yes, I have talked with someone else, this guy is a troll

Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I called conway talked to his supervisor they didnt even have a clue he was trying to transfer. They left him my number this was last week dude never called. What a joke

Stacey M Brown

posted Hide Post
John,
I saw your response about you willing to transfer and you work at the Conway office. I am a full time carrier and looking to transfer to that Conway Office. I am 15 minutes from the Hamptons in Long Island NY. Please respond back with any questions and if you are interested to do a mutual transfer or know anyone at your office who would be interested. Thank You

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Located 1 hour outside of Philadelphia. 2 hours to NYC. Looking for South Carolina. Very serious. 215 301 7799

Posts: 43 | Location: Chalfont, PA | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post