Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I've had it! Need some place warm.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I've had it! Need some place warm. Login/Join

posted
I can't take the cold anymore, I need some place warm. Interested in Arizona, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Hawaii, Texas, California and Puerto Rico. I want this to be my last winter, so my plan is to transfer by November 2017, no later than January 2018.

My route is a 41H in Apple Creek, Ohio. Four routes in office, all assigned LLV. Great Postmaster. No, she really is.

The route I get MUST have an LLV assigned to it. Yes, that's a deal breaker.

You may contact me here or at: msmmpoole@yahoo.com.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I'm interested. Saw your reply on my post lol I misspelled part of the email wrong. where is apple Creek in Ohio?

jason bousquet

Posts: 13 | Registered: 11 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wrote ya an email just now also

jason bousquet

Posts: 13 | Registered: 11 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jason,
Apple Creek, Ohio is about an 2 hours north of Columbus, Ohio.

posted Hide Post
Gilbert, AZ is continually voted one of the best places to live the US and within top 5 of the state if Arizona (if not #1). Gilbert is home to weekly food truck events and farmers’ markets, festivals, dog-friendly public venues, live theater hall, live music….

70+ Rural Routes (plus growth), all LLV's, mid to high wealth neighborhoods, and 2 post offices to choose from.

I'm looking to move my family somewhere up north, preferably Washington or Oregon, but we're open to some suggestions (perhaps somewhere in New England). So if you need someone in AZ to help a muli-way transfer, comment, message me, or email me at s.vandewater@outlook.com.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mary I saw your add I too Live in Gilbert and am working on some connections for transfers. How is your transfer needs working out so far? Connie 480-229-3971

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Connie,

I don't plan to move until the end of the year when my lease is up. Arizona is definitely #1 on my list. KIT

posted Hide Post
I work in Scottsdale, AZ but I want Florida. Please keep me in mind for a 3-way. Thanks! Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Connie Crim:
Hi Connie, saw that you were interested in the
east coast...I'm from central PA, any interest in a transfer?

Hi Mary I saw your add I too Live in Gilbert and am working on some connections for transfers. How is your transfer needs working out so far? Connie 480-229-3971

Posts: 35 | Registered: 11 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Connie Crim:

Connie, I'm looking for a transfer to AZ...anyone interested in north central PA?

Posts: 35 | Registered: 11 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mary what part of PA what Town ? Are you stationed in? My husband is from there and wants to go back I think he said he was from Erie Pa

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mary - I just emailed you about a possible 3-way (AZ, OH, FL). Are you still looking?

Charlie, 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post