Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    FROM NAPLES, FLORIDA TO NEAR COLUMBUS, GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FROM NAPLES, FLORIDA TO NEAR COLUMBUS, GA Login/Join

posted
Still looking for someone near Columbus, GA to transfer down to beautiful sunny Naples, FL!!! email me at hollydaffin@hotmail.com or call 706-566-7145 for more info.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 08 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there, do u wanna consider atl ga? I work at stockbridge ga with 43 rt llv, 5days email me at peach1201@aol.com/ 4043842201. Our office is a big office. We have 42 rts

Posts: 8 | Registered: 08 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in andalusia Alabama or Ozark Al looking to go to Naples.claveria1m@yahoo.com call 334-496-3957

Posts: 10 | Registered: 26 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in lincolnton ga trying to get to alabama please let me know if i can help I deliver around the beautiful Clark Hill lake 706 373 6668

Posts: 42 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Columbus GA!!!
Does anyone want to go to Naples from NC?
I really want to get close to my new grandbabies in the Fayetteville area. Will consider NC or SC or even VA if it's close.
Our office has all K rts, LLV,s, Sats off and plenty of subs!
fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post