Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Stockton NJ need to get to NC or South Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stockton NJ need to get to NC or South Carolina Login/Join

posted
my route is a 40H and it has a LLV every route in our office has a truck, my route has not been counted for 3 years and I cant wait to be counted because every route in the office is gonna go up even just a little. I want to get to the cost of NC or SC, the closer to Myrtle Beach the better. im down for a 3way transfer as well so if u know people lets talk.

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oh yeah I almost forgot Stockton is more of the centralized NJ area but also like 5 min from the PA border as well. its a very convenient location its beautiful, safe, quiet, clean, more of the country type living for NJ and a more expensive area to live in NJ. great spot to commute to if you live in Northern Jersey and if you live down towards the Trenton area its so easy to get to. I will give my phone number and email to anyone interested

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
?

posted Hide Post
Still looking