Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Orlando FL wanting Denver CO area!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orlando FL wanting Denver CO area! Login/Join

posted
I have a 46J on a beautiful golf course looking to tranfer to the Denver CO area!

Posts: 3 | Location: Longwood FL | Registered: 24 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bath NY has similarities to Colorado 607-368-9901 tjmuller72@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Albuquerque, nm?
All llvs here

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey been a while but are you still interested in Colorado area. Tjmuller72@yahoo.com or (607)368-9901. THC Tim
quote:
Originally posted by kymikim:
I have a 46J on a beautiful golf course looking to tranfer to the Denver CO area!

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Greeley, Colorado. Are you still interestd in transferring here to Colorado.
troy-copeland@hotmail.com

Posts: 29 | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes i am very interested in a transer to colorado! kymikim@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Location: Longwood FL | Registered: 24 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The office is Greeley I want Florida because kids are near Tampa. Next Sunday I will be in Orlando.Can we talk before then to let you know the details. Thx Tim