Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Twins Cities (Maple Grove), MN to Southern WA or Near Portland, Oregon or Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twins Cities (Maple Grove), MN to Southern WA or Near Portland, Oregon or Colorado Login/Join

posted
Big office with great people to work with, we currently have 33 rural routes with growth potential. All routes have LLVs and Dps, my route is a 43k 13 miles 800 boxes, mix of CBU's and reg boxes. 5 day route, off Sat/Sun. My husband and I would like to move closer to his family. Retirement start date 3/2001.

Please email me if any interest in this. Aumiebeck@gmail.com

Thanks,

Sarah

This message has been edited. Last edited by: S. Beck,

Posts: 9 | Registered: 15 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I"m from Belgrade, Mt which is near Bozeman. I'd like to go to the Twin Cities. There's a Phoenix carrier who wants to come to Belgrade. My cell is 406-579-1955.
David Vaughn

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Star idaho 43k route dps some ndcbu 4 routs and 1 auxiliary great people small town

Posts: 6 | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sarasue- could you contact me regarding a possible 4 way. I am in Minnesota. Thanks! Steph 612-998-8870 Call or text or message

Posts: 36 | Location: MN | Registered: 05 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
StephanieD can you please stop piggy backing on everyones post.

Posts: 68 | Registered: 10 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sarasue:
Star idaho 43k route dps some ndcbu 4 routs and 1 auxiliary great people small town

Sarasue, what is your email address? Are you still looking for a transfer?

posted Hide Post
S. Beck and Sarasue: My office is in Clackamas, Oregon (eastern suburb of Portland). I would absolutely love Star, Idaho if you guys think a three-way-transfer could work with Maple Grove, Minnesota.

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is your contact info? I am interested in Oregon. Going to contact Sara Sue to see if she would be interested in a three way transfer.

posted Hide Post
Hi> My name is Cindy. I am in Wellington Colorado. I have been trying to get closer to WI for close to 5 years now. My daughter is looking at a couple of colleges in Minnesota so I would like to at least get that far. My number is 970-217-2503. We have 5 routes in our office. We are 1 hour from denver. My email is tcswojtysiak@aol.com

Posts: 73 | Registered: 23 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post