Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Columbus GA wanting SC or NC -maybe southern(not w) VA, or coastal GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbus GA wanting SC or NC -maybe southern(not w) VA, or coastal GA Login/Join

posted
I am ready to move. My office has 12 K rts, Sats off , LLVs and plenty of subs. Columbus is a great place to reaise a family Let's get this swap started. Considering anything in these areas.

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, this is fred. we had some contact about a year ago, but since then we have short saled our home, moved, and my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. we are still interested in moving to harris cty (have property in waverly hall) but need to establish primary residence in our apartment building (another 16 months) and finish up my wifes treatment (a year??) prior to making any move. if you have anyone interested in a 3 way to SW fla in that time frame im seriously interested. thanks, fred

Posts: 20 | Registered: 02 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fred,

Please tell me where you are located and add an email address. Not sure if I will wait that long, but not sure.

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post