Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone want income to N.W. Florida?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want income to N.W. Florida? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
That may work. Ultimately a little closer to st.pete beach. There's a possible Ruskin out there too. I'll call tomorrow. If not you can text or call me at 850 228 6480. Thanks.

Posts: 52 | Location: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: 26 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Kennebunkport Maine

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey guys I need Ruskin or Lutz to help a multi transfer! I am in Central NC wanting Virginia and she wants Florida if that helps. I have someone in Michigan and South Carolina that will come to my office if anyone want to go those places.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carpewake,
I have the office in Lutz Florida for you. My office has 40+- routes all have LLVs all route are no less then 43ks. There is carrier from St. Pete who works in my office, he says it takes him around 45 minutes to get to work. It's not horrible, he does it every day. There are great places to live in the middle between the office and St. Pete. You would only be 20 minutes from work and 20 minutes to St. Pete. If you went to the Ruskin office it says 38 minutes to St. Pete, but you would have to go over the big Skyway Bridge that closes due to weather or an accident sometimes. We have a 3 way transfer ready. You come here to Lutz, Huge goes to your office in N Florida. I would go to Huge's office in East Flat Rock NC. Let's do this and be done with this.

Posts: 34 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't want Florida. I want Virginia and she wants Clearwater/Lutz Florida.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carpewake:
Tallahassee regular looking for new start. Let me know. Thanks

I’m in Troy Illinois, it’s about 20 minutes from St. Louis Missouri. Real nice office, I have a 44K Route with LLV. Nice route, all subdivisions, not really country. 34 miles long. Let me kno if your interested.
Thanks

Posts: 2 | Location: Troy Illinois  | Registered: 28 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Come down to my Lutz p.o.. Transfer is ready to go. 40 minutes to the beach. Our p.o. has 40 -+ routes. No less then 43K's each route. All routes have LLV's. You would be in a 3 way transfer. I have it ready to go in October. A guy from NC goes to your office, to get closer to his family..you come to mine and I go to NC..his office..to get closer to my family.
Call me..813-385-6464

Posts: 34 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh wait I miss read your post..I thought u were in N Florida

posted Hide Post
Saw the quote..sorry

posted Hide Post
I wish we had a solution

posted Hide Post
I am in in n. Fla. Tallahassee,fl

Posts: 52 | Location: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: 26 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are waiting for you to say yes to Lutz Florida to complete the 3 way with Hugh. You come to Lutz Florida...40 minutes to St. Pete. Hugh goes to your office in Tallahassee and I go to his in E Flat Rock NC

posted Hide Post
Carpewake..are you interested?

posted Hide Post
Why does your post say income is very confusing to people

Posts: 99 | Registered: 27 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
same here!!! that's why I delete from my email!!!

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post