Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone want income to N.W. Florida?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want income to N.W. Florida? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Yeah sorry, it's supposed to say, anyone want to come to north florida. For some reason the text is super sensitive with this program. Was guessing anyone interested would get the drift.

Posts: 52 | Location: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: 26 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carpewake,
I have the office in Lutz Florida for you. My office has 40+- routes all have LLVs all route are no less then 43ks. There is carrier from St. Pete who works in my office, he says it takes him around 45 minutes to get to work. It's not horrible, he does it every day. There are great places to live in the middle between the office and St. Pete. You would only be 20 minutes from work and 20 minutes to St. Pete. If you went to the Ruskin office it says 38 minutes to St. Pete, but you would have to go over the big Skyway Bridge that closes due to weather or an accident sometimes. We have a 3 way transfer ready. You come here to Lutz, Huge goes to your office in N Florida. I would go to Huge's office in East Flat Rock NC. Let's do this and be done with this.

Posts: 34 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carpewake,
Are you interested in West Palm Beach? If so we could have a 5-way trade. WPB (me) could to go to the Orlando area, and a carrier in Orlando could take Lutz, Lutz would go to East Flat Rock, EFR could go to Tallahassee, Tallahassee could come to WPB. I am ready ASAP. email: qtrade@yahoo.com

Posts: 58 | Registered: 08 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carpewake,
Are you even serious about a transfer? You don't respond to anyone who posts in response to your post. If you are not serious then why post anything? People here are looking for a transfer and are looking for people who will be serious. Are you serious or not? If you are, where are you looking to go? There is a person who will take your p.o. and you can get to a place you previously said you wanted to go. Huge is moving to your area with a transfer or without. I would like his p.o. and you could come to mine..You can pass up this opportunity and try for a different area or you can take this seriously and move forward. We are ready to take the steps to start the transfer process. So, how serious are you?

Posts: 34 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in west palm? More info if possible to 850 228 6480. Text or call is fine. Thanks

Posts: 52 | Location: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: 26 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regarding the Lutz offer, I have spoken with Hugh previously on the matter. It's not where I want to be. If in that area i need to be within 30 mins(with traffic), of St. Pete beach. West Palm is also of interest to me. Thanks for your time.

posted Hide Post
I’m from Florida and interested in moving back. I’m at an office about 30 miles north of Denver. Interested?

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about a suburb North of Denver?

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking to transfer from Southwest Florida. Sanibel Island. I may be interested. I also know of people wanting to transfer from west coast of U.S. if that is something you may have in mind. Seashell815@gmail.com

Posts: 22 | Location: Sanibel Island, FL | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Socal could definitely be of interest. Thanks

posted Hide Post
How about li by so Silverstreak4@optonline.net

sound beach 46k call 631 793 9424

Posts: 15 | Registered: 09 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be inter Silverstreak4@optonline.net ested I'll inlongisland new york 6317939424

Posts: 15 | Registered: 09 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Portland, ME here, trying to get to Denver if you are interested/still looking
quote:
Originally posted by Denver45k:
Come to Denver CO!

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Central IL? I'm looking to transfer to Florida or Georgia.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 15 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DavidashevilleNCbound:
We are waiting for you to say yes to Lutz Florida to complete the 3 way with Hugh. You come to Lutz Florida...40 minutes to St. Pete. Hugh goes to your office in Tallahassee and I go to his in E Flat Rock

Here’s my email kromero6831@gmail.com

Posts: 8 | Location: Charlotte Nc | Registered: 29 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post