Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Maine to ???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maine to ??? Login/Join

posted
I'm currently in Maine, small 4 rural route office I'm a 41H in winter 43H in summer,Looking to transfer anywhere south or California

Posts: 3 | Registered: 31 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, my name is Jill. Would you be interested in Virginia? If you are still interested in transfering? Contact me at doggywills@aol.com. Thanks Jill

Posts: 33 | Registered: 07 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, maybe we can try a three way. I am in Las Vegas Nevada and would like Virginia so Main can come here close to California. I can get Va. and Va. can get Maine.

Mark A Spiers

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wondering if you would like to transfer near Philadelphia. We are also 45 minutes to Atlantic City and other beaches..Donnyrockett@aol.com

Posts: 20 | Registered: 05 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you move yet? I am in Northern California, need southern Maine. bbrhinos@gmail.com

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I've been trying to get to Maine for sometime...any interest in the Carolinas? If so, call me at704-968-6442. Thanks

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wondering if you have any interest in Tulare Califonia?

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Northern California, 43K LLV---bbrhinos@gmail.com--707-350-1522

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in southern maryland. 44j with LLV. all rts in office have LLV. very nice rural area with nice office . i need bangor or syrrounding area. eric20659@yahoo.com or 240-538-2154.

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post