Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Southern Beautiful Maine!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern Beautiful Maine!!!! Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to east coast only. Trying to get close to the Philadelphia area but will gladly consider all surrounding states as far down as the Carolinas. Please contact me at maine21409@hotmail.com, serious inquiries only. I work in a great office, with great people and have a beautiful country route. Close to many major attractions in Maine, coast, lakes, skiing, etc.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 04 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you get your transfer?

Posts: 37 | Registered: 11 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
did you move yet? bbrhinos@gmail.com

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No I have had no luck and became so discouraged I temporarily abandoned the idea! You?

Brandon

Posts: 44 | Registered: 04 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yeah same here but then I recently sent letters to all the offices I would consider, in a radius that was feasible.
no replies yet.

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in central NJ and I am looking to go south. If you can use me in a 3 way... let me know.
Ennynj@hotmail.com

Posts: 37 | Registered: 11 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post