Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone need to move near Charlotte NC. looking to transfer to a coastal area NC or SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone need to move near Charlotte NC. looking to transfer to a coastal area NC or SC Login/Join

posted
I am located in Denver NC 28037, with a 43K rt. I am looking to switch with someone who lives near the coastline in NC or SC. No set location just the intercoastal waterway to enjoy my days. If you are interested please email me at fotoronco2000@yahoo.com
thank you..

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is Dee. I am from IL. I am interested in moving to NC the Lake Norman area. Maybe someone would like to do a three way? I have a 43K LLV nice town and office. I am currently in Sherrills Ford NC on a leave so I am ready to transfer at anytime. My email is: dee_sav@yahoo.com Let me know if this might work. Thanks

Posts: 4 | Registered: 14 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post