Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Toms river,NJ to within 30 miles of oneonta,NY. Also have 3 way to eastern NC!!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Toms river,NJ to within 30 miles of oneonta,NY. Also have 3 way to eastern NC!!!!!!!! Login/Join

posted
I am looking to transfer to within 30 miles of oneonta, NY from toms river, NJ. Also have a three way possible if interested from Eastern nc. My office has 15 routes all llv and all routes are k routes Sat. Off. Office in NC has 14 routes and you would need a pic but a nice area. If you have any questions you can email me at ruralbrad33@gmail.com.

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You would need a POV in NC. Not pic.

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I am interesting in NC, iM in Lancaster Pa. 13 routes and one auxiliary,.
[CODE]

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Stockton nj looking to go to NC SC or even florida but only coastal areas so hit me up

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
15 regulars with Saturday off? I'm sure that goes over just swimmingly.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 23 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm about 2 hours to Oneonta. Not sure if that helps?

Sugarloaf, Pa to North Carolina, South Carolina or areas within a few hours of NC. We have a 2 year old daughter and desperately want to be closer to family.

Route is dispatched from Hazleton,Pa but delivery is not in Hazleton. It's a 42K in Sugarloaf, Pa which is a beautiful rural area. I know that it's not guaranteed that you will get the route of the person you transfer with but in this case it is as the other carriers have expressed no interest in giving up their current routes or changing routes at this time.
K day is Monday.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 15 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post