Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Mexico to Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mexico to Texas Login/Join

posted
Currently in Southern NM (Las Cruces) and would like to return home to central Texas. All offers will be considered.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 29 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Brenham Tx and work out of New Ulm Tx. We have family in Las Cruces and have been trying to get there for a while. If you are interested or want more info call 432-238-0850 or email williamsjb12@gmail.com

Posts: 24 | Location: Midland TX | Registered: 07 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Las Vegas and looking for Southern NM. Please keep me in the loop for a possible 3-way etc. My contact info is Lovinglvegas@aol.com or 702-810-5257 Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Miles0317,

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Santa Fe, NM trying to get to the Florida coast. Keep me in the mix for a possible 3 or 4 way. DB

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello lwat, any luck on a transfer yet? I am trying to get to your location. I am in Las Vegas, NV. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
I'm located in Denton Texas, 35 miles north of Dallas. Im interested in Las Vegas.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 19 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like we have a possible three way...