Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone near Murfreesboro, TN want Florida Panhandle?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone near Murfreesboro, TN want Florida Panhandle? Login/Join

posted
I'm moving up to Murfreesboro, TN after the turn of the year. My office is in DeFuniak Springs, FL, about 80 miles east of Pensacola. The office has 14 rural routes and 3 city routes, though those numbers are expected to grow soon. My route is a "41 J". Email me at ben_083084@hotmail.com if you are interested and would like more details.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 07 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would absolutely love to have your office if there's any way to work out a 3,4 way! I am in central indiana, I have a carrier in cypress tx wanting my office if you happen to come across a TN person wanting TX. Please keep me in mind! Thank you so much ruralroute1109@hotmail.com

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer to middle Tennessee? If so I may be able to work an three way with you.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am rural carrier in Dandridge, TN (near Knoxville) needing to get back to Middle Tennessee (Murfreesboro, where I'm from)... Please email me nitagraves45@gmail.com if interested! Thanks!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 28 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ty please contact me if you still want a transfer.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a carrier in Murfreesboro TN trying to go to the Denver or Colorado Springs areas if that would help with a 3 way

Posts: 15 | Location: Murfreesboro, TN (Middle TN) | Registered: 12 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a multi way started with Colorado Springs, I can use TN. Please text me (469) 446-8666 Sunnie

Posts: 156 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post