Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    AZ ---> WA, OR, or NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AZ ---> WA, OR, or NC Login/Join

posted
Gilbert, AZ is listed the 20th best place to live in the US-- 2 postal offices in Gilbert with 70+ routes and growth. My route is a 46k with Mondays off.

Looking to move to Washington, Oregon, or North Carolina (possibly open to other states) in October 2016.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Earliest I could move is in September-- also open to helping out in a 3 way transfer, but ultimately want Washington, Oregon, or South Carolina.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm in NC are you still interested in a transfer

Posts: 47 | Registered: 24 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where abouts in NC? I can get a 3 way going with someone who wants to go to NC. If you want to give me your email we can chat more about the transfer logistics and see what we can get done.

posted Hide Post
Hi I'm in Flat Rock NC. My email is hahopelove@gmail.com

Posts: 47 | Registered: 24 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sept or Oct would work for me. In Fuquay Varina NC looking for eastern TN (between Knoxville and Chattanooga). 3 way options?

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Change of plans. Now looking for WA, OR, or CO. Same time frame. Will make a new post.