Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer from Austin area to San Antonio area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from Austin area to San Antonio area Login/Join

posted
It's pretty simple. I work at a station in Leander about half an hour from Austin and I need to get somewhere closer to the San Antonio area. My office has 37 routes as of right now and after the cuts from mail count take place we could potentially have 2 more. I need to get closer to my family in San Antonio. If there is anyone out there who can help email me at krishudnall@gmail.com.

Posts: 4 | Location: Leander Texas | Registered: 20 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sooooo want Leander!!! If you find anybody who wants to do a multi-way transfer I am in Cataula, GA. 42K route, but probably getting bigger. Supposed to cut another route and add to mine. There are 3 routes and 2 have LLV's. My route is 52 miles and has an LLV. Start time is 8. Cataula is 10 miles from Columbus and 80 miles south of Atlanta.
monhofd@yahoo.com
706-570-4312

Posts: 8 | Location: Cataula, GA | Registered: 24 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post