Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Cypress Texas to Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cypress Texas to Colorado Login/Join

posted
44k Route, Monday k day, thirty mile route all curb with LLV, hours 8:30 - 4:30 plenty of over time if wanted. Looking to move family to Colorado will consider all offers.

Posts: 15 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 12 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would like Colorado Springs or surrounding areas. The Location I am from has a lot to offer, if you drive 20min one way your in Houston, 20 min the other your in the country. The economy here is Booming right now. If there is a rural carrier in the Colorado Springs area that wants to go to Greely, we could make a four way if any one is interested or has any other ideas email me at twarren7117@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TWARREN7117,

Posts: 15 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 12 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try to text don't if went through and or u might have a ready talk to co and ky but just in case stan Wants tx he's in ky which I want his ph#936-661-8983 and Carla in co wants tn ph#970-232-6321 let me know

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post