Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Port Richey Fl (Tampa area) to Winston-Salem NC or Knoxville TN areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Port Richey Fl (Tampa area) to Winston-Salem NC or Knoxville TN areas Login/Join

posted
DELETE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davisc112,

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider r27. I am looking to get to tn.

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Granite Falls, NC? Please call me 508 728 5408

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have intetest in npr, if you come across anyone wanting central indiana thanks! Ruralroute1109@hotmail.com

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in NPR and tired of commuting to Land O Lakes if you can find someone to take my office, I'd like your spot in NPR. Let me know. mailme19475@yahoo.com

Posts: 51 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Salem VA? Nice community. 8 rural routes, all llvs.

Posts: 8 | Location: Salem Va | Registered: 27 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are interested in Salem VA, call me at 5405258594 for more information.

Posts: 8 | Location: Salem Va | Registered: 27 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davisc112:
DELETE
Interested in Clayton NC (30 miles south of Raleigh...text 716-628-4420 or call 919-205-1586

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post