Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need someone wanting to come from eastern MA area to Quinton, AL outside Birmingham
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need someone wanting to come from eastern MA area to Quinton, AL outside Birmingham Login/Join

posted
I'm wanting to move closer to my family an hour south of Boston. I need someone wanting to come to Quinton, Al. Quinton is a remote office to Sumiton, Al. Quinton has dps letters only, no llv's. it has 3 routs, 46k, 43k, 42j. and Sumiton has 2 routs, one aux. and 42k. All run by a great post master. If anyone is interested, please contact me at 205-388-6258

Posts: 4 | Registered: 28 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im looking to move around Hershey, PA. My office is in Acton, MA. How close is that to where you want to be?

Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in alabama been trying to get there for two years I'm in Waterford Michigan if that can work in the equation that would be great text me and maybe we can figure out a way to make it work

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kim Howington:
I'm interested in alabama been trying to get there for two years I'm in Waterford Michigan if that can work in the equation that would be great text me and maybe we can figure out a way to make it work
kim 248 8951872

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get as close to Dartmouth/Fairhaven or Taunton area as possable

Posts: 4 | Registered: 28 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Acton, MA is about an hour from Taunton, 60 miles, all highway, so traffic would make that longer sadly. Its tough to find transfers to or from MA it seems.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post