Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Arizona to Wisconsin
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona to Wisconsin Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from marana az (outside Tucson) to Madison Wisconsin or surrounding area. 45k llv equipped route.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 03 January 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi!! I wanted to check to see if You were still interested in transferring to Wisconsin. I am looking for somebody who would complete a 3 way transfer. The Carrier you would be switching with however, is located in LaCrosse, So it is a little ways from Madison but I still wanted to check to see if you were at all interested. If those 2 offices are in the same region, you could possibly transfer in to lacrosse and bet on a vacant route that is open closer to Madison parrot just a few ideas.You may Call or text me at 651 - 285 - 1916 If you are interested. If not come on good luck with your continued search! Smiler Thank you!!!

** There is also the option to transfer to the Twin Cities if that worked at all.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 April 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am trying to complete a multi transfer. how about Appleton, Wi it is 16 miles from Green Bay. any interest?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Eagle Gal,

Posts: 22 | Registered: 03 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post