Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Columbus GA wanting anywhere from near Myrtle Beach to Fayetteville, NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbus GA wanting anywhere from near Myrtle Beach to Fayetteville, NC Login/Join

posted
Help! I need to move! I have a K rt in an office of ALL K rts, and we all have Sat off. All have LLV's. I want to move closer to my children and grandchildren asap. I would LOVE Myrtle Beach area, but will consider anything withing a few hrs of either location. fe_maleman@yahoo.com
Columbus is a great town- 200,000 people(suprisingly w/no traffic), super schools, a University, 90 m s. of Atlanta, 3.5 hours from the Gulf, a military base 20 minutes away. fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for a transfer to mobile alabama from augusta georgia Columbus gets me closer if you are interested. I am about 4 hours from myrtle beach but my route is a J route and i work every other saturday you have to provide your own vehicle great area small office great people to work with and off every day except monday around 230

Posts: 42 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Augusta is too far away for me.

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post