Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    florida to Asheville area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

florida to Asheville area Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual swap with anyone interested in coming to florida need to get near family in Asheville.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Denise,Needing to transfer to Tampa area from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Denise. Where are you in Florida? I'm about 2 1/2 hours south of Ashville in Dahlonega, Ga.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 25 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Denise:
Looking for a mutual swap with anyone interested in coming to florida need to get near family in Asheville.
I live in Winston Salem NC and work in Trinity NC I was wondering if you were still interested in a transfer?

Posts: 16 | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes kathy still interested please tell me about the trinity office? What size route would I end up with and do you have LLV"S not important if no. Just email me at donny62@embarqmail.com Thanks Denise

posted Hide Post
Pawdiddle tell me about your office? LLV's? Im in Avon Park Florida 11 rural 7 city routes middle of state one hour 30 min either way to the ocean or gulf og mexico 1 hour south of orlando. email me donny62@embarqmail.com

posted Hide Post
I'm in Murphy, NC, 2 hours southwest of Asheville. If interested, call 828-557-8064

Posts: 12 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My route Kennesaw, GA. Want to transfer to florida. thanks

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
old ad

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbus, GA interested in NC or Kennesaw,GA would love to move before spring!

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darrell u still looking for transfer to fl

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post