Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida Office
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida Office Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RuralFlorida:
quote:
Originally posted by Jstieber94:
Would you be interested in sea isle city nj?

Yeah I’m interested. How many routes are at your office? Just to make sure you’re aware, my timeline is next year

I have 5 rural routes all llv and ffv. You're 99% likely to get my route which is 42j but if it ever gets counted you will go up. I'm good for next year. Keep in contact 484-535-1861

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah I’m interested. How many routes are at your office? Just to make sure you’re aware, my timeline is next year

I have 5 rural routes all llv and ffv. You're 99% likely to get my route which is 42j but if it ever gets counted you will go up. I'm good for next year. Keep in contact 484-535-1861

I'm actually interested in tx but I could definitely work a three way transfer if that's something you would be okay with, if not I would totally consider Florida

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm actually interested in tx but I could definitely work a three way transfer if that's something you would be okay with, if not I would totally consider Florida

Sounds good

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you like to come to Northern California, Sacramento area, that will do a three way transfer. Give me a call if so. (916)825-1720 Vladimir.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 13 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vladimir:
Would you like to come to Northern California, Sacramento area, that will do a three way transfer. Give me a call if so. (916)825-1720 Vladimir.

Ok

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool thanks! My number is 7037172499. Messages get lost in here so please shoot me a text message when you want to chat about Virginia. Thanks again!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 09 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cski23:
You can add Chester Springs Pa to your list.

cski23, Would you consider Daytona Beach, FL?

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Minnesota? I’m in St. Cloud (central) about an hour and a half from Minneapolis.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 26 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mismarhal:
Any interest in Minnesota? I’m in St. Cloud (central) about an hour and a half from Minneapolis.

What’s your office zip code(s)? What’s the smallest route in your office?

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mismarhal:

What’s your office zip code(s)? What’s the smallest route in your office?

We have 37 routes total. 5 POV and 1 aux. I don’t know for sure the classification of the smallest but I am pretty positive the people who are on the smaller routes are happy where they are. But I can double check. Most the routes are at least a 43k or better. Mine is a 46k
You can give a call or text if you have more questions Missy 320-224-4459

Posts: 13 | Registered: 26 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you're looking to move next year, and would consider Columbus, OH soon to be known as Flavortown, OH let me know!

Posts: 6 | Registered: 05 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll keep Columbus in mind

posted Hide Post
I’m in western NC looking for that area of Florida in a year or so.

Posts: 76 | Registered: 19 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What city/zip do your office service

posted Hide Post
Ok. I’ll keep your office in mind and keep you posted