Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida Office
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida Office Login/Join

posted
Office serving 34972/34974 in Okeechobee, Florida. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Seeking a transfer, all offices are welcomed.

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is it an LLV office?

Posts: 47 | Registered: 01 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The AUX routes are POV. The rest are LLV

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so where are u looking to go? just about everyone wants Florida lol

posted Hide Post
I have no true destination in mind. Cold. Hot. High altitude. Sea level. HaHa I really want to see what’s out there. I don’t want to do a new route during peak, so I’ll probably transfer after peak

posted Hide Post
well...Northeast Ohio, Orange Tx, i just seen someone on Facebook from TN. You are about to get over 100 responses soon my friend lol. Everyone wants FL!

posted Hide Post
Who doesn’t like options lol I know some people want to transfer NOW and the fact I’m not, will probably slow down the messages. Patience is key. Those two places you mentioned don’t seem so bad

posted Hide Post
You can add Chester Springs Pa to your list.

Posts: 84 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll keep Pennsylvania in mind

posted Hide Post
If you would consider Great Falls Va that would be great!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 09 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you you're interested in Vermont, I'm in Springfield. It's in southern VT on the NH border.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 05 November 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jennasmith1129:
If you would consider Great Falls Va that would be great!

I most definitely will. Once peak ends we’ll have to be in contact

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JeffInVT:
If you you're interested in Vermont, I'm in Springfield. It's in southern VT on the NH border.

Thanks, Vermont is somewhere I’ll consider

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in sea isle city nj?

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jstieber94:
Would you be interested in sea isle city nj?

Yeah I’m interested. How many routes are at your office? Just to make sure you’re aware, my timeline is next year