Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    if u r in the miami,ft laud.wpb.hollywood or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

if u r in the miami,ft laud.wpb.hollywood or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
and are looking to go ANYWHERE contact me, i might be able to help...im trying to complete 3 and 4 way tansfers......please call JOEL 978-304-9725 cell or 239-362-2432 home THANKS

Posts: 31 | Registered: 26 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Joel, I'm in Naples FL. About an hour and a half from Ft.Lauderdale/Miami area. I'm trying to get near Columbus GA area. Let me know if I can help! Thanks Holly 706-566-7145 or hollydaffin@hotmail.com

Posts: 17 | Registered: 08 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ill let u know if i hear anything

Posts: 31 | Registered: 26 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am also Ft myers (west coast) and am looking to go to Lake worth area...if you have anyone who would like to come here.

Posts: 13 | Location: Estero, FL | Registered: 06 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joel. I have a rural route in Hialeah, FLORIDA
which is just north of Miami and just south of
Fort Lauderdale. I am interested in a transfer but want to wait until after 4/24/2010 when the new evaluations go into effect. Would like
North Florida, Tennessee, Ohio, or Vermont.
Keep in touch.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joel, I am needing to transfer to the Tampa or Sarasota area or a beach area with access to the City from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, mild 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com 805 710-9080

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is for Alman are you still interested ?

Posts: 51 | Registered: 03 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post