Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who wants Houston area or Dallas Fort Worth Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants Houston area or Dallas Fort Worth Texas Login/Join

posted
Looking to see who wants to come to the Houston area my office is in Cypress, TX all K routes there is also a Carrier in the Dallas Fort Worth area that wants my location if someone is looking to go there. Both offices have all LLV's. Email ptransfering@gmail.com or text 281-256-5642

Posts: 18 | Registered: 25 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you trying to get to? Do you want to go to ny? Check email

Posts: 59 | Registered: 08 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want Houston area I'm from Syracuse New York Jamesville to be exact 13078

Posts: 45 | Location: United States | Registered: 23 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NY is to far for me but if you find someone else that wants NY let me know for a 3 way

posted Hide Post
Santa Fe, NM a possibility?

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider South Carolina?

Mw

Posts: 27 | Registered: 07 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't do SC but if you find someone who wants to go there from somewhere else let me know.

posted Hide Post
Would consider southeast Missouri, Tennessee, northern Arkansas, Kentucky, Oklahoma, southern Illinois, South Dakota may consider other central states

posted Hide Post
I know you said Southern IL but Please take a look at Cary IL 60013 and I would consider a 3-4 way to make it happen 815-355-2715

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Central Indiana? (anderson) I'd take south carolina. Would prefer fl, but at this point im willing to take anything as far south to get closer to my boy in fl! Thanks!! Amy 765.620.4107, ruralroute1109@hotmail.com

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Calkid150 I will take central Indiana, they want south Carolina, and you can come here to Houston area. Contact me for office details etc. I didn't have your email to contact you directly.

posted Hide Post
I'm interested in Cypress... I'm in Dickinson if you know anyone who wants a three way here...

Posts: 38 | Registered: 30 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will keep you in mind, I'm wanting to go to Indiana were trying to find someone in Florida that wants Texas so if they are interested in your office we can work something out.

posted Hide Post
My email address is mmmj27@yahoo.com. My number is 8048541903

Mw

Posts: 27 | Registered: 07 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my email ibedelissa@aol.com

let me know

Posts: 38 | Registered: 30 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post