Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Looking to transfer from So. California (San Diego) to Indianapolis, Indiana or the s
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to transfer from So. California (San Diego) to Indianapolis, Indiana or the s Login/Join

posted
My route is a 42K with an LLV in San Diego, CA 92130. Nice office and route. I am looking to transfer to Indianapolis,Indiana or the surrounding areas.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 13 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EDIT: TRANSFER COMPLETE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kentuckian,

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello... 45 Minutes NE Of Indy In Anderson... 46 H LLV...looking For FL Gulf If You Can Find A Three Way. Thanks, Amy Ruralroute1109@ Hotmail.com

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Daze:
Hello. Do they have FSS in your office? Are the routes mostly CBU deliveries? Thanks.

The rural carriers at my office do not have FSS. The routes have CBU and/or rural boxes. Mine is all CBU's.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amy1109:
Hello... 45 Minutes NE Of Indy In Anderson... 46 H LLV...looking For FL Gulf If You Can Find A Three Way. Thanks, Amy Ruralroute1109@ Hotmail.com

Anderson would work great for me! I will keep a look out for anyone in FL we could do a three way transfer with. Btw...My email is jmwsd921@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Hey Amy I know a few people in florida, Estero Near Naples who may be interested in San Diego.....would that help? That's my old area. I can give you their email if you are interested.

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the last time Kris posted to me and I am sure she is still interested - and BTW here area is a nice area I remember.
Ronald, I'm in Estero just north of Naples and south of Fort Myers. It's a great small office with 16 rural routes all with LLV's. I really need san diego. We should chat. you can email me krisyoung2011@gmail.com or call 239-269-4187. Thanks, Kris

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ronald I Will Contact Her

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool, I hope it all works out for you guys.

posted Hide Post
I would love to finally get to San Diego. I am in Las Vegas if that helps anyone with a 3-way or something. Thanks!

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Miles It Probably Would Help...There's A Posting Up From Someone In SW FL That Is Looking For Vegas....You Go To San Diego ....San Diego Comes Here To Indiana And I Go To SW Florida.....?

posted Hide Post
Amy, Was SW FL to Vegas a recent post?

posted Hide Post
Hey I saw a post by Step - who is fort myers-cape coral.....nice area I lived there for 6 years! Anyway Steph wants las Vegas.

Here is Steph Post:
I am located in Fort Myers, FL trying to get to Las Vegas or anything located within a 30 or 40 min drive from the Vegas area. Fort Myers has a total of 5 offices which includes the one in Cape Coral, Fl.
posted 06 June 2013 17:05

You can find it by searching key word *Las Vegas

posted Hide Post
Yes It Was Dated Sept 22 2013. Ronald Has Found A Different Posting From June Maybe Two Options There.....

posted Hide Post
Amy, Are either of those locations in fl. what you are looking for?