Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Looking to transfer from So. California (San Diego) to Indianapolis, Indiana or the s
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to transfer from So. California (San Diego) to Indianapolis, Indiana or the s Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Miles, Would you be interested in a possible 4 way transfer? jmwsd921@gmail.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 13 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amy, I am down to do that 3-way, 4-way or whatever if it helps us all get to where we need/want to be...

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Either Would Work For Me..

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So how do we get the ball rolling on this?

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if either of the 2 people in Fl. are serious? I have emailed them both and am waiting to hear back.

posted Hide Post
Hi Joanne....Any Word From The People In Florida Yet? Thanks....Amy

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amy yes I did! Did you get the email I sent everyone?

posted Hide Post
Yes Joanna I Just Checked Got The Contact Email...So Everyone Is On Board With This? When Is A Good Time For Everyone? Thanks Joanna! Smiler

posted Hide Post
As far as I know everyone is in. I am ready to move forward asap. How about you?

posted Hide Post
Not For Sure Joanna....A House And Few loose Ends To Take Care Of....Maybe Next Summe??

posted Hide Post
Joanna, Are You Still Wanting To Come To Indiana?

posted Hide Post
Hello, Are you still seeking a transfer, if yes please keep in mind that I'm interested by your position in San Diego and will love to be part of a 3 or mare way, I'm in Katy TX (houston) nice route and station uge growth all cbu. let me know

Posts: 11 | Location: United States | Registered: 03 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still wanting transfer? I am in Fountain Hills Az part of 3 offices of Scottsdale my office 46 rural routes ( all rural office) great co workers and management FSS all LLV have guy in Santa Clairta that wants your area and I would take his contact me mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287 Thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
also have someone in Indiana that wants az she is about 45 min from Chicago let me know mommahobbit@aol.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Brownsburg IN just on the west side of Indianapolis . I am looking to go to Nashville Tn . If there is anyway to work a three way would be great.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 19 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post