Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    San Diego to TX or WASH St.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego to TX or WASH St. Login/Join

posted
still looking to move closer to family in wash. or tx.. Route is 44k, has business and residential areas.. 12 miles to and from office, LLV included.. nice view of the ocean.. 16 city routes and 20 rural routes.. longest is 30 miles long and shortest is 10-12 miles long.. thanks johnny @ jgq888@hotmail.com for more info...

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am in Colorado and I would like San Diego. If there is somebody from Washington or Texas taht would like Colorado we can have a three way transfer. My e-mail is wendelloc62@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes.. i would be interested in that wendell.. i've been searching as well.. thanks for your help.. johnny @ jgq888@hotmail.com or 619-807-1268

posted Hide Post
What part of Colorado are we talking about?

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello jennifer... wendell is in glenwood springs.. i'm not sure how far that is from colorado springs.. johnny

posted Hide Post
Hi Johhny, I am a carrier from Carrolton, suburb on north side of Dallas, TX. Want to get back to ND. Thought I had a carrier interested in CO from ND. will check if the DFW area would work for you. email is tlkl3420@ccableone.net and cell is 701-799-5209. Thanks Trent

Posts: 22 | Registered: 18 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the information. Gleenwood is to far from where Id like to be in Colorado. Good luck in your search

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I am in Ohio, near the PA border. Great office, route, coworkers, postmaster! Looking to get to the mountains if this helps. Heidi westboundshh@aol.com

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post