Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Charlotte, NC to ANYWHERE in MAINE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlotte, NC to ANYWHERE in MAINE Login/Join

posted
I currently have a country club - route all houses, off every other weekend, it will possibly be every weekend after the count. The route is evaluated at 7.87 daily hours, but I usually complete it every day in less than 5.5 hours. I'll consider anywhere in Maine. Call me at 704-281-7706, or e-mail to opob20032003@yahoo.com It is possible that I could provide housing while you looked for a place of your own here. Also, there's plenty of sun and low cost of living!!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, my name is Wendell from Glenwood Springs Co. This is a Beautiful little city. 3 43k routes. If you would consider this city, there is a carrier wanting to go to N. C. from Oregon, I am triing to transfer to the west coast. Possible three-way transfer. My phone number is (970) 928-0170, my e-mail is wendelloc62@yahoo.com.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post