Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Santa Clarita (So Cal) to Orange County (CA)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Santa Clarita (So Cal) to Orange County (CA) Login/Join

posted Hide Post
thanks for the info! I have the application for the waiting list from Yolanda Padilla for you. I can scan it and email it to you and then you can fax it to her. I got a sheet that includes all sister properties as well......i would send it to all of them but Yolanda knows me very well and will keep a sharp eye out for you as I told her you are an awesome guy from the Post Office. Give me your email and I will shoot it to you.

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thnx its robert.mellino@yahoo.com

Posts: 84 | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
robert.mellino@yahoo.com

Dude its on its way.....oh and Im not wanting you to feel bad or anything but I started at 6:30am and finished at 3:20pm not bad for the day after a holiday huh buddy? Smiler

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I talked to rr15 he told me he is not going to jump,i started at 07;30 went home at 19;30 got home at 20;50 thnx

posted Hide Post
Ronald thnx ive got the list and the app let me know when u want to come and check out the route,r u still interested?

posted Hide Post
Hi there......great be sure to send it to Yollanda to get on on the list. Im comming up there soon...im looking at when I can take a day off that works out that the wife can come too!! She wants to see the area also.

posted Hide Post
Cool just let me know

posted Hide Post
Ronald if u want to come here on your day off thats fine just let me know with time so i can request the day

posted Hide Post
ok its gonna have to be on a Saturday so that the wife same time as me and come up together I think it's going to be not this Saturday but the following Saturday. I think it's the 9th. Sound okay with you?

posted Hide Post
Thats fine ill ask my supervisor today and ill let u know what he said ok

posted Hide Post
My boss couldnt give me thatday off because its the saturday before the holyday but he told me that if u want to come here and follow me as I do the route or we can do it on another saturday.let me know ok or call me

posted Hide Post
Yeah the holiday screwed me up too. They want me to come in Saturday and work my day off. I will take the extra money.....why not. Let's pick another day. Before it gets crazy busy!

posted Hide Post
Thats fine just let me know so I can ask for the day off

posted Hide Post
I am in Fountain Hills Az part of 3 offices of Scottsdale I would Love Santa Clairita need someone to come her do you still want a transfer? mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I need someone in orange county california