Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Columbia SC to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbia SC to Florida Login/Join

posted
Not real picky on where in Florida but not on the very bottom Smiler I live in Elgin, and 4 miles from my Post office 29229. Looking to move closer to my dad and brother who recently moved out of texas. Like to get this done this YEAR. Smiler I tried 3 way transfers and usually they have to many people involved and fail so I would like to keep it between two people and if you know of a 3way then I could if everyone is set. Call me at 817 7938854. My name is Shawn.
I have a 43H, 5 offices are in our cluster. Plenty of people will be retiring in the next few months so you could get a higher route. My route has growth in businesses and may have an auxiliary route added later.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 03 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hi, You mean Englin SC .I'm looking for a transfer to South Carolina from Lancaster Pa.

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Columbus, GA, very interested in Elgin, SC! I have a 41 K, off Sats, probably a 42 or 43 after mail count. ALL 11 rts in my office are K rts, with Sat off & have LLV's!

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's ELGIN 29045, Post office is 29229. Still looking into Florida transfer.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 02 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post