Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    south Carolina to w coast Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

south Carolina to w coast Florida Login/Join

posted
45 k rt with llv Thursday off and plenty of growth

Posts: 12 | Location: fort Mill sc | Registered: 17 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need two spots, one for me and my husband! Got anyone else up there that wants to move to sw FL?

Nmm

Posts: 14 | Registered: 06 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Husband and wife:
We need two spots, one for me and my husband! Got anyone else up there that wants to move to sw FL?

We are also husband and wife carriers from Scottsdale, AZ looking for a double transfer to Florida. Maybe we can do a 6-way! Where is your office? Can I have your contact info?
Thanks! Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net6*+

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We wouldn’t want AZ, but thanks anyway!

Nmm

posted Hide Post
Right. I know you don't want Arizona but if I found two people from where you want to go who do want AZ, then we could do a six-way transfer. Keep us in mind for mutual transfers cuz we both want your area. Thanks.

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, that would be amazing! What’s the area of SC that they’d be leaving?

Nmm

posted Hide Post
It's hypothetical. We need to keep posting and hope someone replies. It's a real longshot. Especially for two transfers. I've been trying for years.