Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Cape Girardeau/Jackson MO to Vegas, Pheonix, LA, or Florida Coast
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cape Girardeau/Jackson MO to Vegas, Pheonix, LA, or Florida Coast Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Miles and Kari. It is my belief that 3way transfers are always rejected.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why is that? When did this happen?

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My postmaster already said it would be fine.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to get to Lexington,Ky. I have a 42H route. 80 miles in length. The smallest of the two routes in my office. Must provide your own vehicle and only get Sundays off but it is a great little post office to work in! There is slim chance this post office will close because it would be a hardship for people to drive 30+ miles to get their mail. Newberry Springs, CA is very central to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Palm springs, and Mtns for skiing. If interested call Julia 760-617-7320

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello i want to see if anyone is interested from punta gorda, ft. myers, north port, port charlotte area interested coming to the hollywood, fl area. my seniority is 2/2000. email; marlon5656@msn.com

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post