Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Cape Girardeau/Jackson MO to Vegas, Pheonix, LA, or Florida Coast
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cape Girardeau/Jackson MO to Vegas, Pheonix, LA, or Florida Coast Login/Join

posted
Only one mandatory J route but all others K/Jchoice routes. Retirement for one carrier January 20 2011 and another 2012. Hurry and you can be assured a good route. More LRV's every day but we still have 5 private vehicle routes. I'm in Jackson MO with 14 routes. Town next to it is Cape Girardeau with a population of 65,000 with 2 big hospitals, Southeast Missouri State University (division 1 with an 8-1 football team) and lots of chain shopping and resturants. Great Place. All four seasons...Im only interested in summer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tom Gaffigan,

Posts: 24 | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi
Thanks for the info. Are you interested in a mutual swap? We have routes with and without vehicles. Do you also have routes without vehicles? Carol
5 day a week with postal vehicle provided. I'm done way early every day. Cape Girardeau is where I live (population 60,000) and Jackson is 10 minutes away. Nice smaller town. Wanting to transfer to rural route at Ft. Meyers or anywhere up west coast to Tampa.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 6 | Location: Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda, FL | Registered: 30 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carol. The Jackson, MO post office has 13 rural routes. Some with and some without an LLV.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Gaffigan:
5 day a week with postal vehicle provided. I'm done way early every day. Cape Girardeau is where I live (population 60,000) and Jackson is 10 minutes away. Nice smaller town. Wanting to transfer to rural route at Ft. Meyers or anywhere up west coast to Tampa.

Tom are you interested in Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda?

Posts: 6 | Location: Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda, FL | Registered: 30 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I am. a carrier will be retireing in January at our office. The next in 2 years. You would want to make a move fairly soon.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Gaffigan:
Yes I am. a carrier will be retireing in January at our office. The next in 2 years. You would want to make a move fairly soon.

How soon would you like? When does it start snowing there? I'd like to get used to the area before the snow comes. Only one problem I don't have leave time to get out there. I would have to check with the postmasters about using lwop to make the move. I became regular in 2005. My phone number is 941-726-7589. I would love to get moved soon. My daughter is 16 and needs to get out of here as soon as possible.

posted Hide Post
Ill call you friday after I chat with our Union President.

posted Hide Post
Carol,,,, There is a man from the Pevely office (south of St. Louis but very easy to get to southern part of city to Pevely) who would love to come to Jackson, MO if you'ld rather be near a huge city. I still suggest Jackson/Cape. Good size....ahhhh your calling,,,guess I'll answer you

posted Hide Post
Im in Omaha, ar. I am interested in the guy in Pevely.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He is only interested in coming to Cape Girardeau/Jackson. His daughter and new grandchild are here.

posted Hide Post
Hi Tom, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. I found out that we need to write eachothers postmaster a letter of intent before we fill out the paper work. Our postmaster is Kevin Sullivan and the phone number for the Punta Gorda office is 941-639-0792.

posted Hide Post
Carol, I sent you a text today but just in case you didn't get it I'll repeat the important part. The Jackson school district Administrative office has a lady named Beth Emmendorfer. phone (573)243-9501 call her with questions.

posted Hide Post
My transfer between Carol and Tom didn't go through

posted Hide Post
Hello, I am in Las Vegas and would like to transfer. I'm not interested in MO, but maybe there could be a three way of some sort. You get Vegas, they get MO and I transfer somewhere else and were all happy! Let me know if interested. Thanks

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in your office. i live in omaha, ar. i know a guy who wants my office. maybe we can work something out. email me at ksotuyo@yahoo.com

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post