Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    TXfer from the beautiful mountains of Princeton, WV to somewhere near Ocean Isle, NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TXfer from the beautiful mountains of Princeton, WV to somewhere near Ocean Isle, NC Login/Join

posted
Wife's job will take her to NC in less than a year. Would like to get within 100 miles of Ocean Isle. Please help me out. Telephone nrs. are cell 304-921-0963 home 304-425-3234 post ofc 304-425-1782...you can call me anytime as I will take the time to talk with everyone..great office and beautiful area...I hate to leave...whomever comes here will be getting the better end of this deal...Thanks in advance for your response

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vince Gerber,

Posts: 1 | Registered: 31 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'M IN PROVIDENCE FORGE,VA (BETWEEN RICHMOND & WILLIAMSBURG) NOT AS CLOSE AS YOU'D LIKE BUT IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. I'M 1 HR FROM VA BEACH. I'M LOOKING TO GET AS CLOSE TO BRISTOL VA/TN AS POSSIBLE. REACH ME AT 757-719-5131 OR BACK2BRISTOL@MSN.COM. 2,3,4 WAY OR WHATEVER IT TAKES.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 10 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post