Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Las Vegas to Ca, OR, Co , or any!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas to Ca, OR, Co , or any! Login/Join

posted
henderson NV. minutes from vegas lots to do. lots of sunny days. looking to get closer to family. Will consider all offers. Great office lots of growth. please dont hesitate to call or write. 702-767-1060 Dan (bengals1@cox.net)

Looking to move from Henderson (Las Vegas) to Ca.,Or.,Co., will consider all states. Please feel free to contact me with any questions

Posts: 1 | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in mass looking to go to fla....possible 3way.....im also considering all areas,,dont want to become rca again.....jcc5417@gmail.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: 26 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in lake havasu city, az looking to transfer to mesa, az area. maybe we can figure out a 3 way. my rte is a 43k, llv.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 31 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you possibly be interested in a trade to minneapolis mn I am trying to get to either Vegas or reno areas. Give me a call at 763 862 8202 or email poneexp1@msn.com. I would enjoy talking to you just for info on your area. thanks Dan

Posts: 6 | Registered: 05 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan,
Any interest in Oviedo,Fl or Lebanon,In?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 05 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post